- AIAPGET 2023 – Final Answer Key
- NTA Declares the Result/NTA Scores of AIAPGET – 2023
- Display of Provisional Answer Keys and Question Paper with Recorded Responses for Answer Key Challenge for All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) – 2023
- Release of Admit Card for All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)-2023
- Advance Intimation of Examination City allotted to the applicants of All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)-2023
- Fake Public Notice regarding Postponement of All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Examination (AIAPGET)–2023
- AMENDMENT IN INTERNSHIP COMPLETION FOR APPEARING IN AIAPGET 2023
- SYLLABUS FOR AIAPGET 2023
- Inviting Online Applications for All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2023
No post to display
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), which is now known as Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GOI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous, and self-sustained premier testing organization under the Societies Registration Act (1860) for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been conducting All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) since 2019, on behalf of Ministry of AYUSH with the approval of the Ministry of Education.
The All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) is the Apex Institute for Ayurveda, established in 2010 as an autonomous organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India. It aims at bringing a synergy between traditional wisdom of Ayurveda and modern tools and technology.
The Institute offers postgraduate and doctoral courses in various disciplines of Ayurveda. The focus of AIIA is on fundamental research, drug development, standardization, quality control, safety evaluation and scientific validation of Ayurvedic[...]